Location: Momchilovtsi, only 6 km away from Pamporovo ski resort
Built-up area: 183 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 4
Property description: The building of this new 4 BEDROOMS HOUSE has already commenced and is now at roof level. It has been designed to optimise the fantastic views with the living area on the top floor.
It offers an opportunity for the buyer to have a say in the final interior design and decoration of the property and to work with the builder to add their own design and specifications.
This offer cuts through all the hard work and frustration, saving months in applying for and being granted planning approvals and building permissions (a process which can take up to 12+ months) , AND the expense of countless visits to BG to deal with the necessary documentation.
The house is in a prime location with fantastic "views to die for" over the village and the pine forests, and the ski slopes of Pamporovo and Greek mountains.
The spacious house consists of : Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 1 storage area with hallway and Boiler Room. Outside will have a large terrace and landscaped gardens. House layout as follows:
- being built in the traditional style found in the Rhodopi Mountains
- due for completion November 2008.
- a couple of minutes walk to the centre of a thriving village with a population of 1750 people
- located in a sunny, south-facing mountain village (alt. 1350 meters) enjoying snow and sun, clean air, a mild climate with a Mediterranean influence.
- being built by a very professional, competent and reliable builderwe can also recommend a competent solicitor (both speak excellent English).
- located in Momchilovtsi which is 80 km South of Plovdiv, 10 km North of Smolyan and 6km East of Pamporovo in the stunning Rhodope Mountains.
Momchilovtsi has a good infrastructure with Internet connection, a Town Hall, a Post Office, an Internet Café, and several Hotels, Restaurants and shops and only a 20 minute drive to the nearest town.
It also has its own Snowboard Park just outside the village. There are several new activities projects planned (or underway) for the area surrounding Momchilovtsi which include:
- A new golf course about 15mins drive from the village
- The linking of the 3 main ski resorts of Chepelere, Pamporovo and Perilik Mountain giving kms of skiing
- The new mountain resort at the foot of Mount Perelik, the highest peak of the Rhodope Mountains. As early as the next year the building of a new, all-year-round mountain complex resort will start.The new Mechi Chal resort will serve to turn the small mountain town of Chepelare into an international center for winter sports and mountain tourism
Also, road access to Momchilovtsi is already very good but will further benefit from an international road, due for completion this year, which passes the village by 3 km giving greater access from Xante [in Greece] to Plovdiv. The road widening project is currently underway and will make the journey from Momchilovtsi to Mediterannean Sea possible in 1 1/2 hours.
With this new road and the new projects the area will have many summer and winter activities. Ultimately a great place to invest and also enjoy those longed for holidays!!!